Overview

Overview

Originally constructed as serviced apartments in the 1890’s by Hyman and Marcus Collins, the building suffered bomb damage in WWII and was completely reconstructed in 1951 as offices for the Royal British Legion.

The development, known as 48 Pall Mall, combines two buildings, 48 and 49 Pall Mall to provide 32,000 sq ft of contemporary Grade A office space over lower ground, ground and seven upper floors. The striking façade of 49 Pall Mall has been retained, whilst the contemporary new façade of 48 Pall Mall has been designed to look toward the future.