A New Opportunity In An Established Location
48 Pall Mall provides 32,000 sq. ft. of contemporary offices in the heart of St James's
Originally constructed as serviced apartments in the 1890’s by Hyman and Marcus Collins, the building suffered bomb damage in WWII and was completely reconstructed in 1951 as offices for the Royal British Legion.
The new development, known as 48 Pall Mall, combines the two buildings and provides over 32,000 sq ft of contemporary Grade A offices arranged over lower ground, ground and seven upper floors. The striking façade of 49 Pall Mall has been retained, whilst the contemporary new façade of 48 Pall Mall has been designed to look toward the future.
A development of 33,000sq ft of brand new Grade A office space.
Available on a floor by floor basis from 3,121sq ft
Terraces on the 7th and 6th floors
Column free floors
BREEAM Excellent certificate
Commissioned for an occupation density of 1:8sq m
Floor to ceiling heights of 2.4m on upper floors - 3.0m on ground and lower ground floors
Accessible wet rooms to all upper floors
20 cycle storage racks with associated lockers and showers
Private parking space